Permanent Gastroenterology (GI) Physician Job in Prosser, Washington (WA)
Prosser Memorial Health seeks a Gastroenterologist (GI) to join their team in Prosser, Washington (WA). Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Gastroenterology (GI). Prosser Memorial is a 25-bed full service, community based, federally qualified non-profit medical center.
- Ability to build practice in your own vision with the addition of this new service line
- Flexible schedule with option for 4-day work week
- EMR - EPIC
- Opportunity to work with students
- ERCP preferred but not required
- Three-year guarantee of $530,000
- Sign-on bonus of $25,000
- Relocation up to $20,000
- Total first year package of $575,000
- Negotiable based on skills and experience
- Catered to your needs package with options for fellow stipend, student loan repayment, and retention bonuses
- 20 days of vacation and 11 Holidays, as well as 5 days for CME time with a $5,000 CME stipend
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Friendly and welcoming community
- Known as the birthplace of Washington wine
- 30-minutes from the Tri-Cities (Pasco, Richland, and Kennewick, Washington (WA))
- Proximity to Tri-Cities Airport (PSC), which is a local airport in Pasco with direct flights to San Francisco, California (CA); Salt Lake City, Utah (UT); Denver, Colorado (CO); Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN); and a 30-minute flight to Seattle, Washington (WA)
- 300 Days of sunshine with easy-access to the Yakima River and outdoor recreation
- Able to live in West Richland, Washington (WA), which is ranked #1 Best Suburbs to Buy a House in Washington (WA) and #1 Best Public Schools in Kennewick Area by Niche.com
- No state income tax!
Interested Candidates Contact:
Please reference where you saw the position and ID 165170 when responding.