Case Manager - Pediatrics - RN
Case Manager - Pediatrics RN
Day shift - Pediatric Sub Specialty Clinic
Full relocation and Sign - On Bonus
Greater Anchorage, Alaska
A highly respected health organization in the beautiful Anchorage, AK area is seeking a Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN) for Pediatric Sub Specialty Clinic, permanent position. Join an organization that provides top area base compensation, long-tenured & collaborative staff, plus city and cultural amenities all within a stone's throw away from the last great American frontier. This a 1.0 FTE (40 hours/week), benefits-eligible position with relocation & sign-on.
- Case Manager Nurse will perform triage of presenting patients to determine appropriate course of action when required. Respond to emergency situations if necessary
- Participates in interdisciplinary care team, perform procedures, medication administration, and professional nursing care
- Utilize the interdisciplinary care team model to manage a core panel of patients
- Collaborate with other teams to share best practices.
- Manage acute care and chronic care needs of patients
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Registered Nurse
- At least 2 years of Nurse Care Management experience
- BSN degree
- Nursing degree/diploma in-hand upon hire
- RN license - unencumbered (ability to get Registered Nurse AK License upon hire) or compact RN license
- Active BLS certification
Interested candidates should email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.