Permanent Non-Invasive Cardiology (CARD) Physician Job in Kailua Kona, Hawaii (HI)
Ali’i Health Center seeks a Non-Invasive Cardiology Physician/Non-Invasive Cardiologist (CARD) to join their team in Kailua Kona, Hawaii (HI). Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Cardiology (CARD).
- Established Non-Invasive Cardiology (CARD) practice
- 5 days of call per month
- Excellent support staff
- Work/life balance with the opportunity to be busy immediately
- Base salary of $400,000
- Sign-on/relocation of $25,000
- 37 days paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Located on the West Coast of the Big Island
- Tropical climate year-round
- Proximity to Kona International Airport
- Home to the world-famous Kona Coffee and Ironman Triathlon
- Excellent whale and dolphin watching
- Quick and easy access to water sports and any outdoor activity you can think of!
Interested Candidates Contact:
Schedule an appointment to further discuss here
Please reference where you saw the position and ID 165238 when responding.