Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Rehab
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Full-time - all Shifts available
Greater Boston area
Licensed Practical Nurses - LPN - do you want to provide top quality care and a ‘home away from home’ for your patients? Then check out the opportunity below! We've grown over 250% in the last few years and are still on the upward growth trajectory! Join us!
The Position: We're hiring for Licensed Practical Nurses - LPNs! These are permanent positions and we're targeting nurses that are motivated team players for our Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation (Rehab), and sub-acute programs!
- Great team culture
- Growth potential - chance to specialize in cardio, pulmonary, or other specialties
- Multiple shifts 7-3, 3-11, 11-7
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salary + shift diff
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Massachusetts license LPN (new graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Team player attitude and wants to be part of a culture that loves coming to work
- Experience is always a PLUS+ but there's no substitute for compassion and motivation!
- Responsible for documentation of patient condition; records in the clinical record and reports all observed symptoms, reactions, treatments and changes in the patient’s condition.
- Administers and charts medications as ordered by physician.
- Assists physician with examination, treatments, special tests and procedures as defined within scope of practice.
- Obtains, carries out and follows physician orders.