CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant)
Certified Nurse Assistant - CNA
Full-time - all Shifts available
Cape Cod area
Certified Nurse Assistants - CNA's - do you want to provide top quality care and a ‘home away from home’ for your patients? Then check out the opportunity below! We've grown over 250% in the last few years and are still on the upward growth trajectory! Join us!
The Position: We're hiring for Certified Nurse Assistants - CNA's! We're targeting those that are motivated team players for our sub-acute care facility!
- Great team culture
- Growth potential - chance to specialize in cardio, pulmonary, or other specialties
- Multiple shifts 7-3, 3-11, 11-7
- $2000 sign-on bonus!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salary + shift diff
- Short term rehab (knee/hip replacements), long term rehab (cardiac/stroke), long term care (Alzheimer's/dementia).
- Certified Nurse Assistant - Massachusetts license CNA (new graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Team player attitude and wants to be part of a culture that loves coming to work
- Experience is always a PLUS+ but there's no substitute for compassion and motivation!
- Provides and/or assists patient with activities of daily living such as grooming; oral hygiene; bath/shower; hair; feeding and nourishment and incontinence care.
- Maintains clean and safe environment by insuring each patient unit is well organized.
- Performs and/or assists patients with passive range of motion exercises; ambulation, transfers to/from bed, floor, wheelchair and shower chairs as needed.
- Responds to call lights, patient and visitors requests and corrects environmental hazards in an appropriate and safe manner.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation as required.
- Documents/reports care provided and patient observations including unusual or significant changes in physical, mental or behavioral conditions.
- Responds to emergency needs and other fire and disaster procedures designated by facility policies.
- Demonstrates competency in required areas.
- Attends in-servic