Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
||Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - INTEGRIS Health - Enid, OK
These are unprecedented times. At INTEGRIS Health, we’re striving not only to navigate our current health crisis but to also create a better, healthier future for Oklahoma. To do that, we need talented, collaborative, and caring LPNs like you. As the #1 ranked health system in the state and Oklahoma City metro area, we provide you with a rewarding career driven by a welcoming culture, comprehensive total rewards, and the opportunity to make a large impact on a meaningful mission. Ready to help us help Oklahomans?
Licensed Practical Nurse Position Overview:
The Clinic Nurse (LPN) assumes responsibility for the delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process, under the supervision of a physician. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contributes to the assessment/reassessment of patients.
- Participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions.
- Monitors for signs and systems related to abnormal lab values, and deviation from baseline assessments.
- Reports changes in patient status to the physician and initiate any new orders from the physician as directed.
- Promotes patient satisfaction and ensures patient confidentiality at all times.
- Participates in charge management to ensure chart accuracy with each visit.
- Documents patient information in the medical record accurately and timely.
- Reports suspected abuse and refers patient/family to appropriate health or social resource.
- Performs Venipuncture, EKG, Waived Testing, Bone Density, X Ray, and other procedures as assigned by the physician, manager or clinical supervisor. Performs sterilization of equipment after a procedure is performed.
- Gathers and documents information about patient condition, which includes lab values, pain levels, patient education needs, nutritional status and potential complications.
- Monitors and documents patient status.
- Participates in the development of the plan of care, including implementation and evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions which may include medication administration.
LPN Position Qualifications:
- Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state.
- Kansas RN or LPN license is required for INTEGRIS Family Care clinic in Caldwell, Kansas.
- Previous work experience preferred.
- BLS and/or ACLS as required by department.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written).
Interested Candidates Please Contact:
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Click here to schedule a time to speak with me!
Please reference Position ID 165056 when responding.