Director of Nursing - Trauma Services
|Leadership - Nursing
Director of Nursing – Trauma Services
Oklahoma City, OK
Great pay, sign-on, and relocation available
An academic medicine Level-1 trauma center in the greater Oklahoma City, OK area is seeking an Director of Nursing – Trauma Services. We need someone with strong trauma nursing skills, trauma leadership experience, and a record of success in developing teams.
Why consider this role?
- This is a leading hospital in the US and is growing rapidly.
- This is a Level I trauma center, but we will consider experience at Level II or Level III trauma centers!
- We offer great pay and relocation.
- Oklahoma City is a big city that gives a small-town feel – lower cost of living but everything you need.
- Provide leadership for the trauma services – ensures compliance, resolves issues, develop strategic plans, etc.
- Develops the team to be an effective unit.
- Establishes and maintains partnerships with physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Monitors productivity and patient care of the unit.
- Masters degree required: MSN, MBA, MPH, etc.
- If you do not have a BSN, the Masters degree must be an MSN.
- 5 years of leadership experience in a hospital setting OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A current RN license from Oklahoma or the ability to get one before start date – Oklahoma is a COMPACT state.
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to Mark at email@example.com!