Registered Nurse RN - Emergency Room
Registered Nurse (RN) – Emergency Room – UMass Memorial Health Care
UMass Memorial is currently seeking a Registered Nurse – Emergency Room. We are committed to improving the health of people in Central Massachusetts through excellence in care, comprehensive health services, teaching and research. The Registered Nurse at UMass Memorial Health Care is responsible for the planning, delivery and management of direct patient care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to the standards of nursing practice.
Registered Nurse (RN) – Emergency Room Major Responsibilities:
- Utilizes the Nursing Process for the delivery and management of patient’s care from Admission to Discharge, appropriate to the developmental age of the patient population.
- Performs patient assessment/reassessment according to standard procedure.
- Develops and coordinates individual plan of care including discharge planning.
- Directs, supervises, coordinates and evaluate nursing care within assigned clinical setting.
- Delegates appropriately to others in accordance with job description and competency level.
Registered Nurse (RN) – Emergency Room Position Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed and registered as a RN in the State of Massachusetts in good standing without limitations.
- A Bachelor’s degree (BSN) in Nursing is preferred.
- At least one (1) year of experience working as an RN in an acute inpatient hospital or related setting required.
- 2-3 years of Nursing experience preferred.
- Certification in a nursing specialty desired.
- BLS Required.
Interested Candidates Please Contact:
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Please reference Position ID 165386 when responding.