Cross Country Search has partnered with an extraordinary Home Health Company in Southwest Missouri looking to add a Clinical Director to their team. This company provided a number of Grade A services including traditional home care, hospice care, and rehabilitation management utilizing physical, occupational, and speech therapist. With providing exceptional patient care as the number one goal, this well-respected group is looking for a leader who has the same passion, values, and drive they do.
- The Clinical Director provides oversight of all patient care services and personnel.
- Develop new business strategies to enhance market share and improve overall performance.
- Assure the development, implementation, and updates of the individualized plan of care.
- He/She is responsible for maintaining an environment which ensures that patients are cared-for properly and provided with the highest-quality health care services.
- Oversee major workforce and resource decisions for clinical operations.
- The Director will work closely with each department of the home health agency.
If you are interested in learning more about this clinical leadership role or other leadership positions we have, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this posting.
- Current Missouri nursing license in good standing.
- Current or recent Home Health experience
- Minimum of two year experience in clinical practice and management within the last three years.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.