Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - $50k Sign-on Bonus
||Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
An independent anesthesia practice is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA). This practice has an exclusive agreement with two local medical centers on all of their anesthesia needs. The CRNA would have a ton of autonomy in their role and would join a small, but highly respected and efficient practice. The CRNA work on a full range of cases, except no open hearts.
Below is a snapshot on what they’re offering:
- $205k for a first year CRNA
- $50k sign on bonus
- 6 weeks vacation, plus one week of education time
- 100% paid malpractice insurance
- 100% paid healthcare premiums
- $3k annual education stipend
- 3% guaranteed profit sharing
- Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia
- Nebraska Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist License
- New grads welcome!
Kearney is the 5th largest city in Nebraska. Residents of Buffalo County enjoy eating out at local restaurants, shopping, hiking/waking trails, fishing, camping, kayaking and other outdoor activities. Kearney and Grand Island has a little for everyone! Kearney is home to the University of Nebraska - Kearney campus, and both locations are wonderful towns for a family with a very safe community and good school systems.