Electrophysiologist Cardiology Opportunity Northern Virginia
Electrophysiologist Cardiology Opportunity
Leading, well-established, private cardiology practice in the Northern Shenandoah Valley is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Electrophysiologist to join their team of 20 board certified Cardiologists in scenic Northern, Virginia.
- You would be joining an established, large, and growing EP service
- Private practice leased by Valley Health. Valley Health consists of 6 hospitals with Winchester Medical Center being the largest at nearly 500 beds
- You will be required to perform a high volume of complex ablations, have experience with LAA device closure, and subcutaneous ICD and leadless pacemaker implants
- Over 4000 active device therapy patients (Staffed by Physician Assistants and device technicians)
- 3 Cardiothoracic surgeons preforming state-of-the-art surgical care
- 9 Cath Labs with 2 dedicated to EP and 3 dedicated to Vascular and 1 state-of-the-art Hybrid OR / Cath lab built in 2016
- The group performed 1000 PCIs a year, 160 CABGs, 60 surgical valves, and 120 transcatheter valves including TAVR and mitral clip; there is also a robust Watchman program
- Home of the Annual Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival
- Enjoy a 4-season climate
- Great schools – both public and private
- Approximately 1 hour from Washington, D.C., 60 minutes from Dulles International Airport, 2 hours from Baltimore, 3.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours from Richmond
- Whether you choose to go horseback riding at Rocking S Ranch, tour several historic museums, catch a show at one of the local theaters, wine tasting at James Charles Vineyard, or a brewery tour at Winchester Brew Works, Winchester's small town feel comes with a plethora of activities for the entire family to enjoy!
There are a number of excellent Electrophysiologist positions available but few will offer a true balance between work and family life while affording you excellent financial rewards and a great location to live. I welcome you to contact me to learn all the details of this exciting practice.
Interested Candidates please contact: