Permanent Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job in San Andreas, California
Mark Twain Health Care District seeks a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join their growing team in San Andreas, California. The primary goal of Mark Twain Health Care District is to ensure the continued presence and successful operation of a high quality hospital that serves all residents of Calaveras County. The Mark Twain Health Care District is strongly committed to developing access to health care throughout the county and to fill gaps where conventional health care fails.
- Join a collegial group of providers that value education; receive mentorship from supervising physician
- Family Medicine position with establish panel of patients
- Average volume of 15-20 patients/day
- Practice in a brand new, state-of-the-art clinic
- Candidates with experience and new graduates are welcome to apply
- Population of 40,171
- Abundant opportunities to hike – Mokelumne Coast to Crest Trail, China Gulch Trail at Lake Comanche and The River of Skulls Nature Trail at New Hogan Reservoir
- Destination for recreation in Northern California, including: cross county and downhill skiing, fishing, boating, caving, canoeing, bicycling, and much more
- Close proximity to Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, and Bear Valley Ski Resort
Interested candidates, please contact:
314-236-4593 (text capability)
Please reference position ID 165805 when responding.