Osteopathic Manipulation Treatment (OMT) Physician Job in San Diego
A San Diego Health System is seeking an exceptional Osteopathic Manipulation Treatment (OMT) physician for an outpatient, non-academic primary care practice.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) or Medical Doctor (M.D.) with proficiency in osteopathic manipulative medicine and osteopathic manipulative treatment
- Eligible for a California Medical License
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Residency
- Minimum two years of experience practicing OMT, ideally in a primary care practice (residency years eligible for practice experience)
- Board eligible or board certification in OMM preferred but not required
- Salary range 230k-260k based on experience
- Full time
- Ambulatory only, no inpatient
- Board certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine and Pediatrics required
This position will be based in the Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego.
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 165875 when responding.