Osteopathic Manipulation Treatment (OMT) Physician Job in San Diego
A San Diego Health System is seeking an exceptional Osteopathic Manipulation Treatment (OMT) physician for an outpatient, non-academic primary care practice.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.)
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Residency
- Current California License
- Minimum two years' experience practicing OMT, ideally in a primary care practice
- Board certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
This position will be based in the Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego. A comprehensive compensation and benefits package will be provided.
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 165875 when responding.