Registered Nurse RN - LTC - Rehab - SNF
Registered Nurse (RN) - St. John's Nursing Center - Lauderdale Lakes, FL
***SIGN-ON BONUS - $5,000***
Day, Evening, and Night positions available
Registered Nurse (RN) Summary & Objective
The Nurse, Registered (RN) is responsible for managing the individualized patient care by promoting and restoring patients' health through the nursing process The Nurse, Registered will effectively interact with patients, family, significant others and health team members while maintaining all the standards required of a licensed Registered Nurse.
Registered Nurse (RN) Essential Functions
- Provides patient and/or resident care utilizing the nursing process and in compliance with facility nursing policies and procedures.
- Conducts an individualized assessment and evaluates the total needs of the patient and/or resident, prioritizing the data collection based on the patient’s immediate condition or needs within 24 hours of admission.
- Continuously evaluates patient and/or resident status and adjusts plan based on patient/resident condition.
- Develops plan of care that is individualized for the patient and/or resident reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Complete thorough documentation of patient and/or resident care, including nursing intervention, patient and/or residents response, needs, problems, capabilities, limitations and progress towards goals in a timely manner.
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure supplies, medications and equipment is properly stored.
- Answers call lights within appropriate established timeframe.
- *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements
- Clear and Active Registered Nurse license to practice in the state of Florida
- CPR (BLS) certification
- 1-3 years of experience in a Health Care Facility preferred
- BSN preferred
- Must have knowledge of computer office/clinical software
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language