GU Oncology - UMass Memorial
UMass Memorial Health is the health and wellness partner of the people of Central Massachusetts, the largest health care system in Central Massachusetts, and the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School. The Hematology/Oncology Division is part of a growing Cancer Center of Excellence, integrating clinical care and clinical investigation in state-of-the-art facilities.
We are a team of 23 board certified Hematologists/Oncologists. We seek Oncology (ONC) physicians with subspecialty expertise in Genitourinary Medical Oncology.
- Clinical responsibilities will include outpatient and inpatient specialized, multidisciplinary care. Clinical sites include the University Campus in Worcester, as well as beautiful satellite campuses: The Simonds-Sinon Regional Cancer Center at HealthAlliance Hospital (north of Worcester) and The Marlborough Hospital Cancer Center (to the east).
- Ideal candidates will have an interest in clinical investigation in their subspecialty.
- Candidates will be expected to participate in educational conferences, our Hematology/Oncology Fellowship curriculum, and student/resident teaching.
- Academic rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in Oncology and licensed or eligible for licensure in Massachusetts (MA).
- Competitive compensation package with an extensive benefits package.
Worcester is New England’s second largest city, and the greater Worcester area is an active, vibrant and energetic community. Enjoy an array of recreational activities including hiking, biking, skiing and snowboarding or take an easy day trip to the mountains and pristine lakes of Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont. We have an outstanding arts and culture scene, an exciting food district and are less than an hour to Boston and Cape Cod.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, UMMMG recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.
Candidates with interest in these Hematology/Oncology physician opportunities please contact Selena Dickherber:
314-887-4922 (text capability)