Spectrum Health Endocrinology - 6 weeks' PTO plus 7 Holidays
Cutting-edge Diabetes & Endocrine Program * 30 days’ PTO
The Spectrum Health Center for Diabetes & Endocrinology provides a wide range of specialized services for patients in West Michigan and beyond. We seek a BE/BC Endocrinologist (ENDO) to join our integrated multidisciplinary team in a cutting-edge diabetes/endocrinology program.
- Our experienced team consists of six endocrinologists, 11 advanced practice providers (APP), pharmacists, and 16 Certified Diabetes Educators.
- We provide outpatient and consultative inpatient diabetes and endocrine care.
- We work as part of a multi-specialty team to provide care for complex medical conditions including Neurosurgery-Endocrine clinic for pituitary disease, Heart and Lung Transplant, and others in development.
- Academic appointment at Michigan State University College of Human Medicine available.
- Opportunity for clinical and laboratory research.
- H1B and J1 waiver candidates encouraged to apply.
Spectrum Health is a not-for-profit health system, based in West Michigan, offering a full continuum of care through the Spectrum Health Hospital Group, which is comprised of 12 hospitals including Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital; 180 ambulatory and service sites; 3,200 employed physicians and advanced practice providers including members of the Spectrum Health Medical Group; and Priority Health, a 790,000-member health plan. Spectrum Health is West Michigan’s largest employer with 25,300 employees. You will find a competitive compensation package including:
- Health, dental, vision, life, and malpractice insurance coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Defined contribution retirement plan and 403 (b) annuity plan
- Relocation allowance
- 30 days of paid time off per year plus seven additional days off for nationally recognized holidays
- Paid dues, license, board fees, and CME
- Physician Concierge Services
Grand Rapids, Michigan is a cosmopolitan area and the second largest city in the state located just 35 minutes from the shores of Lake Michigan and just 2 1/2 hours from Chicago! The metropolitan population of Grand Rapids is over 1 million, but Spectrum Health services a population of more than 9 million. We have strong, philanthropic communities and endless natural beauty, making Grand Rapids a great place for you and your family to call home!
To be considered, please contact Selena Dickherber: