Respiratory Therapist Opportunity
Pay Range: $24-$36
Competitive pay and fantastic benefits
A leading Cheshire County hospital in western New Hampshire is seeking Respiratory Therapists for openings in the acute care setting.
- Following established technical standards, perform therapeutic and diagnostic procedures in the treatment of patients of all ages requiring respiratory care services, demonstrating knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span
- Being capable of gathering and assessing information relative to the patient's age-specific needs, and providing the care needed to achieve the desired clinical outcomes.
- Must be able to understand and modify the therapeutic approach in response to the patient's nonverbal reactions to therapy, psychosocial needs, physical limitations, and any other age or illness specific issues.
- A.S. Degree in Respiratory Care from an AHA accredited program
- 1-2 years hospital experience preferred
- Registered by NBRC
- Current New Hampshire license