Registered Respiratory Therapist - RRT - Pediatric Respiratory
Pay Range: $55,000-$90,000
Registered Respiratory Therapist – Pediatric Respiratory
Full-time (NIGHTS - 7p-7a shift)
Up to $20k Sign-on Bonus
NEW MARKET-HIGH PAY RATES!
Ready to start your career in a fast-paced pediatric environment? Cross Country Search has paired with Oklahoma’s premier institution to add a Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner to its team. The RCP will be responsible for administering therapeutic treatments, recording treatment information in the medical record, and training/mentoring peers, to serve as a resource for others. New graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Serves as an education resource person for new employees and students.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems regarding respiratory therapy equipment.
- Participates in specialized core unit training programs to promote the enhanced proficiency of specialized populations. ie: NICU-Perinatal, PICU/CVICU/ED, Adult Specialty Areas
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential issued from National Board of Respiratory Care within 90 days of hire
- Graduate of an accredited registered respiratory therapy program
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) - American Heart Association (AHA) OR NRP Provider Card (7th or 8th Edition) - American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential issued from National Board of Respiratory Care within one year of graduation date
- Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) issued from Oklahoma State Medical Board
- Current BLS (from AHA) required upon hire
- Current ACLS (from AHA) within 3 months of hire