Sterile Processing Technician - SPD - Central Sterile Technician, CRST
CRCST - Sterile Processing Technician - SPD - CRCST
High Weekend, Evening, and Night Differential Pay!
An academic medicine facility in the greater Boston, MA area is seeking a Certified Sterile Processing Technician (CRST) for a permanent, full-time position.
- The ideal Certified Sterile Processing Technician / SPD Tech (CRST) has at least one year of previous surgical experience and has scrubbed for a variety of services lines.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining a safe, sterile surgical environment. This includes applying direct knowledge of aseptic techniques, homeostasis, and surgical sequence on case assigned.
- Prepares operating room and surgical instruments per surgeon’s preference card and case type.
- Maintains a calm, professional demeanor in high stress and demanding environments.
- Ensures all supplies and surgical tools are available prior to surgery by anticipating special surgical instrument needs, counting surgical instrument inventory, and reporting damaged/missing surgical equipment.
- Accurately completes and maintains records, documents, and department logs in a time-sensitive manner.
- Current CRCST from an accredited vocational / educational facility.
- 1+ year of previous surgical instrument experience.
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to Mercedes at firstname.lastname@example.org
or text call 314-236-4461!